Tuesday 20 March 2012

My Team Logo


Below are the initial sketches for my logo idea. My Greek myth is Achilles and the sport I have chosen to do is cycling. The reason for this is that a lot of injuries to the Achilles tendon can be attributed to cycling and the repeated motion on the ankle and foot area. I have used Achilles' iconic shield as a component in my initial thumbnails, because it's a simple element and relates to his competitive and warrior status.


Initial thumbnails

Starting refinement

1 comment:

  1. i really like the look of the helmet its very streamline and has the illusion of movement. The tyre shield is a great idea but its not obvious its a shield, perhaps have archilles behind the tyre holding it like a shield. Spin warriors as a name sounds cool

    ReplyDelete